Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DISNEYLAND

Well we just got home from a wonderful trip to Disneyland..... 3 days at the park may have been a little much for me, but Brynlee loved it so that's what counts. She got to see all of her favorite princesses and characters. I think she loved seeing Sully from monsters the very most!! Anyone that knows Brynlee well, knows she marches to her own beat. She is a very big girly girl, but her favorite movies aren't those most 3 year old girls would choose. She loves the Haunted Mansion, Pirates (Captain Jack Sparrow is her husband...), Harry Potter and now her newest favorite is Nightmare Before Christmas. So of course her two favorite rides were Pirates and The Haunted Mansion (which was all decorated like the Nightmare Before Christmas). She had a blast!!! We were way sad that Ben couldn't get off work to come with us but we made the best of it. We still had a big chunk of the family go, my brother Ryan and his family, my little sis and my parents!!! We had a great time! My mom always tends to spoil us and plan wonderful vacations... Thanks Mom (grandma)!!!


Minnie's house Meeting Cinderella

Meeting Snow White


Meeting more friends......








3 comments:

adamsfamilynews said...

How fun!! I can wait to take my girls to disneyland.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! My kids LOVE disneyland and Mckinley would be very jealous that you saw Cinderella. We have been twice now and couldn't find her either time.
Brayden was Captain Jack for Halloween, that's funny Brynlee loves Pirates.

Anonymous said...

Wow - those are great pictures. I can't believe how many Disney "celebrities" Brynlee got to meet and have pictures with. Maybe they just couldn't resist her because she is SO CUTE!