Monday, October 6, 2008

Sleeping.....


This is my favorite time of the night..... Sad but true, but by the end of the day I have battled with my little sweetheart about everthing. Wanting Otterpops for breakfast, having to wear her dressups to the store (again), debating me on everything that I say no to (and she has a lot of valid points...), and of course not wanting to got to sleep... Well before I go to bed each night I go in to make sure she has really fallen asleep, and not up playing with her toys really quite so I don't hear, and there lays my angel! I can't help but steal a few kisses, since now she gives them so rarely! I am able to watch her and know that what I am doing each day does make a difference... I am this angels mother! I am now ready for another day of battel with this sassy little girly-girl! I look forward to what new debates tomorrow will bring!

3 comments:

adamsfamilynews said...

I am so happy you started a blog. I miss you guys and we never see each other that often anymore. I hope all is going well and I we will probably see you at Christmas.

Unknown said...

I love bed time. It seems like that's all I do is bargain with Brayden all day long. It such a nice feeling when they go to sleep, but at the same time I love to hear what they are going to come up with next!!!

The Collins Family said...

Hey Jessica, We found your blog through Kayloni's and thought we would say hi! Cant believe Brynlee is 3! She just gets cuter and cuter! Hope its ok if we add you :)
Yersa and Jake