Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow She's 3!!!



Well Brynlee had her Birthday on September 30th, and she is 3 years old. We had a princess party, cause she is my little princess! (and she knows it) She had a lot of her cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and great-grandparents there. She is so loved! I have to tell everyone thanks for making it such a wonderful night for our little Brynlee! Even Ben (step daddy) was able to make the journey from Vernal to be at the party! (She was very happy about that) She was showered with many wonderful gifts and lots and lots of love! I can't believe how fast time goes! It was super fun to plan her Birthday party but I sure hope this year goes a little slower than the last one! Happy Birthday my Princess!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see the other Adams' are joining the blogging world!!! Cute pictures:)