Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dance Recital

Ok so Brynlee had a pretty big day last Saturday! She had her very first dance recital, oh and let me just tell you it was the cutest thing ever! Again I hate how fast she is growing up but each new stage she hits is just so fun. Last year we went to Hailey's dance recital and all Brynlee wanted to do the whole time was get on the 'Big Stage.' So we signed her up for dance and she loves it so much! She looks forward to it each week! Anyways the day came and she was so excited to get to put on make up and get all dressed up to go on the long awaited 'Big Stage.' She did so good! I really thought that she would get distracted and be the one that just stands there and kinda looks sick but she sure proved me wrong. She had a big cheesy smile on the whole time and you could tell she was loving ever second of it! Also at the end of the recital a very special visitor came to say Ho Ho Ho to all of the little dancers! She was so excited and star struck to be able to meet Good Ol' Santa!
She told me that Santa told her some very special things that she couldn't tell me!!!








Doesn't she look all grown up?






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the little dance recitals, they are soooo cute (and funny). Mckinley is to the point where it's just cute.
She looks darling!!!

Until such time... said...

**gasp!**

Do you mean to tell me that Brynlee had a dance recital and YOU DIDN'T TELL HER GRANDMA SYLVIA???!!!!

You and me, girl, we're gonna have to have a talk! Santa just might not be coming for YOU this year!! :)

On a lighter note - oh how DARLING!! She sure takes cute pictures. I can't wait to see you guys during the Holidays - hopefully on Christmas day. Love you all.

leslie said...

So glad I found your blog! Brynlee is sooo cute. Miss you guys.