Monday, December 1, 2008

MY ABC'S
A = Age: 27
B = Bed size: King
C = Chore(s) you hate: Folding laundry
D = Dessert you love: Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
E = Essential start your day item: Morning Prayers
F = Favorite actor(s): Jonny Depp
G = Gold or Silver: Silver
H = Height: 5'8"
I = Instruments you play: Flute
J = Job title: Mom
K = Kitchen color(s): Yellowish Gold and Green
L = Living arrangements: Town Home with my Husband and Daughter
M = My name is: Jessica Adams-Sabin
N = Nicknames: Jess,Mom and Hot mama
O = Overnight hospital stay(s): Gallbladder & Spinal Meningitis
P = Pets: At my home, Shelly our Bata Fish
Q = Favorite quote: That's way to hard to decide
R = Right or left handed: Right
S = Siblings: 1 sister, 2 Brothers, & 2 sister-in-laws
T = Time you woke up today: I've been sick so I never really went to sleep
U= Unique about you: I was a single mom for 2 years
V = Vegetable you love: Love??? None
W = Worst habit: Biting my finger nails
X = X-Rays you've had: Arm, shoulders (both), teeth, and wrist
Y = Yummy food you make: Spinage, tomato Alfredo lasagna
Z = Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I tag: Chan

1 comment:

adamsfamilynews said...

I didn't know you moved. That is great. How is everything?